Jump to recipe
I like to make a batch of this Keto White Chocolate and pour it into an ice cube tray. Then I can quickly chop it up if I feel like making a small batch of decorations or a mirror glaze. I don’t have a good feel for the quantities…but you can’t go wrong with tasting and adjusting. I have also read Lecithin is a good addition for smoothness. Try it and let me know how it goes!
- 33% Cocoa butter by weight
- 33% Powdered cream (I use Hoosier Hills) by weight
- 33% Powdered sweetener by weight
- optional: dash of powdered vanilla
- Melt the cocoa butter gently in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Add the powdered cream, sweetener, optional vanilla and use an immersion blender to thoroughly incorporate. Taste the mixture and adjust quantities.
- Bonus if you actually have a melanger and can make it silky smooth! The hand blender will still leave some grit. A melanger will give you superior and gourmet results.
- Pour into chocolate molds and store for future use, e.g. Sugar Free Mirror Glaze
- Alternatively, temper the white chocolate and make something beautiful!